ROSA Studio Notebooks for Drawing (combined paper blocks)
The notebooks have staplebound blocks.
With Staplebound Notebooks the artists can paint both on a separate sheet and on the whole spread enlarging the scale of their artworks. Sheets in the Staplebound Notebooks are safely fixed from inside ensuring 360* bending.
• Combined paper blocks with different types and colors of paper;
• Intense black color with through paper dyeing;
• Suitable for a range of materials: gel ink pens, pencils of different hardness and liners;
• Binding: staplebound notebooks give the opportunity to work on the whole spread;
• Hard cover can be used as a board/tablet.
With white, craft, black, ivory sheets and their combination in one notebook, artists are able to decide on the type of the artbook according to their favorite fine art technique. Thus, they have the opportunity to embody their creative ideas. ROSA Studio Notebooks combined paper are ideal when working en plein air, on the move, on the journey. The artists can have different ideas in different art techniques embodied in one notebook without any restrictions. Ivory and white paper is excellent for pencils, craft paper is the best for charcoal and sanguine, black paper is the most suitable for white and color pens. Ivory paper is very convenient to use in the open air as it does not reflect the sun and gives the work natural warm look.
Combined paper blocks:
Cover colors: black;
Paper-weight: 80 gsm;
Sheets: 96 sheets.